Principal Learning in IT provides a practical insight into how technology plays a key role in business. It covers what different people in the industry do ñ as well as how to manage projects, design new business solutions, develop websites, manage networks and deliver IT support.
- investigating technology systems used in business
- exploring the impact of technology on organisations, individuals and society
- producing small-scale technology systems, including databases and networks
- creating effective multimedia products
- learning how to manage and deliver successful IT projects
- developing team working, communication and problem solving skills
More information: www.e-skills.com