This page provides quick links to information and resources most often used by Welsh Bac centres.
In this section you can find the following:
- Welsh Baccalaureate specifications - teaching, learning and assessment requirements forthe qualification at each level.
- Assessment materials - copies of the current compulsory Candidate Diaries and Individual Investigation Assessment Forms.
- Guidance - a range of essential guidance covering all aspects of the qualification e.g. Good Practice Guides and PowerPoints designed for use with staff and/or students. This section contains important guidance on assessment of the Individual Investigation and Candidate Diary as well as on all the other Core components.
- The Centre Progress File - what to include. See also guidance above.
- Delivery Plans - an electronic copy of a generic delivery plan for internal or WJEC use e.g. when requested by WJEC officers undertaking centre visits or used by centres planning delivery of Welsh Baccalaureate programmes.
- Marketing - a range of materials and resources for use by centres e.g. the WBQ style guide, leaflets and logos.
- Annual Reports - an annual analysis of performance and achievement.
- WBQ and HE - information and resources for centres relating to HE application e.g. statements about the Welsh Bac from universities.
- Candidate Tracking - a straightforward resource for centres to track candidate achievement in the WBQ Core.
- Useful Organisations - a short explanation, links and/or contact details of useful organisations for all aspects of the WBQ.